Hi Mattia, Andreas,

@Mattia: Thanks! I'm trying to finalize the packages but still running into
something:

> use debian/$package.maintscript instead of doing it directly in maintscripts
>
> put in there lines like
>
>     rm_conffile /etc/ucto/tokconfig-es 0.4-1~
>
> no dpkg-maintscript-helper prefix, no default arguments, no trailing
> comments!
> use $VERSION_TO_BE_UPLOADED + "~" as prior-version argument
>
> this will generate appropriate pre/post/inst/rm scripts with the same
> content

This is what I was looking for yes, I knew something must exist to take care of
this but didn't know what it was.  I now followed Andreas' instructions, but on
but upon gbp buildpackage I now get
errors like:

/home/proycon/debian_packaging/uctodata/debian/uctodata.maintscript: 1:
/home/proycon/debian_packaging/uctodata/debian/uctodata.maintscript:
rm_conffile: not found

So I'm still doing something wrong. Any idea what I am missing? You said no
dpkg-maintscript-helper prefix..

Ciao,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proy...@anaproy.nl
https://proycon.anaproy.nl
https://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C
XMPP: proy...@anaproy.nl  Matrix: @proycon:anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon       IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
ORCIRD:     https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1046-0006
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd