Hi Jan,

thanks for your work on this package. It seems bibus is in a
good shape, at least there are no RC bugs for years! And also package
is team-maintained, so it has an advantage to be fixed by any
Debian science team member.

I think you do not need to request package removal. Just file a bug
that you want to be removed as an uploader of this package. And
the package will hopefully be supported by the team.

Best regards

Anton