That's OK and jmol 11 is running here, although not
yet tried. Thank you.

If anything, I was surprised that jmol does not look
into MPQC. It is not my role presenting this beautiful
software. However, geometry optimization of
complicated conformers (ca 40 atoms, very floppy,
axial chirality) that I carried out recently with,
were something I could not have believed possible at
all. And it is GNU. I am saying that without any
personal interest because I am well equipped to look
into its output.

cheers
francesco

--- Egon Willighagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>