On 7/22/20 4:33 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:

> > I currently have "|Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-python|" in control
> and "|export PYBUILD_TEST_ARGS=test/|" in rules, the CI pipeline seems
> to be ok with autopkgtest for pybj
>
> Ah, OK. I missed it.
>
> Please fix the binary inclusion (do not forget to rename the tarball
> then).

hi Anton

I noticed that although the auto-test did run for the pyjdata package,
it reported 0 test. I migrated my test unit to use unittest, and now it
runs properly.

to make this update, I created a new upstream release (v0.3.6), and
imported it to salsa, see new commits here

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/pyjdata/-/commits/master

let em know if you see anything else worth fixing.

Qianqian