Hello Samuel,

thanks a lot for uploading!

Hello Aleksey,

find my replies inline below.

Am Mittwoch, den 02.01.2019, 17:01 +0300 schrieb Aleksey Kravchenko:
> Hello Sven,
>
> You should now switch the Vcs-* fields to the new repository
> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/arno-iptables-firewall
>
> I beleave you should drop ~rc4 suffix after the package version
> (2.0.3-1).
> Now, for reviewing you use git commits, instead of uploading ~rc*
> packages
> to mentors.

Done. Also corrected Maintainer and moved myself to Uploaders.

> Samuel,
>
> > you also don't have to check everything, feel free to send
> > checklists of
> the parts you checked and confirmed that are ok.
> I've reviewed a bit.
>
> [x] upstream tarball is imported correctly (checksum match).
> [x] checked d/watch with uscan - works as expected, although it's
> unusual
> to see uupdate running from d/watch.

I followed
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/dother.en.html#watch
doing it this way.

> [x] fr.po and sv.po are correctly converted to uft8
> [x] d/control looks sane
> [x] new d/arno-iptables-firewall.logrotate looks good
>
> autopkgtest and d/templates look dependent on existence of ppp
> interface,
> so it should be verified.

ppp+ is the standard placeholder for a ppp interface that may become
available later. It's one of the features of arno-iptables-firewall
that it can deal with this.

Therefore autopkgtest does not need a real ppp either. It checks
whether the generated configuration file and the installed iptables
rules are as expected. No real network traffic is produced or consumed.

> The diff is big (>2200 lines) mostly because of two converted  .po
> files

Contentwise nothing has changed there, it's only the conversion from
latin1 to utf8.

> and modified debian/{post,pre}* scripts.
> I think these scripts should be reviewed after all other changes.

These are constructed starting from fresh dh_make templates. Then I
imported logic from the previous scripts where appropriate or
rewrote/extended it. For easier review, may be it helps to diff with
option --ignore-space-change.

Best,
Sven