Hello Samuel,

Your changes are fine, but there are two issues now:
> 1) I believe you forgot to update d/changelog with the new changes,
> you need to add:
>   * Bump to standards-version version 4.5.0
>   * Add Rules-Requires-Root: no
>   * Update Uploaders field to match changelog

Sorry about that.
Upstream was kind enough to push another release 1.6.8 so I wasn't sure if
I had to keep version 1.6.7 in the changelog file.
I finally decided to update the above fields for version 1.6.8, but I'm not
sure so tell me if I was wrong.

2) If I understood correctly, upstream just re-released 1.6.7, which
> should never ever happen as it causes confusion as there is now two
> 1.6.7 releases of brutespray (even if upstream hides the first one).
> The package is currently not building with gbp as the files are
> differing, you can see that the pristine-tar branch is not updated and
> the tag brutespray-1.6.7 points to the first 1.6.7 release.
>
> Since this happened, I suggest packaging a git snapshot of the
> repository, so you can use something like 1.6.7+git20200423.fd9a370-1
> and/or suggest upstream to release 1.6.8 since there is ambiguity over
> 1.6.7, but it could be that only Debian got affected by it.
> Another alternative would be to fix the pristine-tar and upstream
> branches to be in sync with the 1.6.7 you want to use, but that might
> be tricky and in the end I wouldn't be able to see from the version
> number which of the 1.6.7 releases are you using.
>
> That being said, I do understand that the diff between both 1.6.7
> versions is very small, and doesn't affect the functionality of
> brutespray, but now that you imported both to the repo, the issue
> needs to be solved.
>
> Again, my suggestion is to go for the easiest approach to package a
> git snapshot, as it will make it clear which commit you're using.
>
> What are your thoughts on this?

Thank you for all these clarifications. I think this new v1.6.8 fix now
that ambiguity properly.
I can see another lintian warning "changelog-should-not-mention-nmu",
should I remove the Uploaders line in d/control ?
I also added a quick test (brutespray -h)

Best regards,
Stephane