> I do have some experience with creating packages in Debian format (I
> also maintain the commercial BinDiff package [0]), but it'll be good
> to take some time and review the Policy :)

Cool, in this case you're gonna make good use of lintian, our linter
tool that catches some good chunk of policy violations.
Llintian gets called on salsa-ci automatically (together with some
other tools to check package issues) and it's also a good idea to make
sure you run it when building the package locally (if you don't
already) so you can catch the issues before pushing.

Rrgards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>