Hello Sven,

> Can you please review my work [1]? If it is sound, would you mind to
> grant me DM rights for the package?

The changes are all looking good, I appreciate the attention to
details and I can see you have put a lot of effort into it.

$ dcut dm --uid "Sven Geuer" --allow argon2
Uploading commands file to ftp.upload.debian.org (incoming: /pub/UploadQueue/)
Picking DM Sven Geuer <debma...@g-e-u-e-r.de> with fingerprint
3DF5E8AA43FC9FDFD086F195ADF50EDAF8ADD585
Uploading samueloph-1698580851.dak-commands to ftp-master

You should have received an email stating that you have DM rights in a
few minutes.

I have just one note about the changelog modification: I see that you
are often updating the changelog in the same commit where you do the
change referred to.
This will cause issues whenever you need to cherry-pick/merge a change
to a different branch, that's the case when dealing with backports
branches, for example.

Having changelog modifications together with the actual changes means
that every commit you have will cause a conflict whenever you need to
cherry-pick/merge, this is opposed to having a single commit updating
the changelog at once (gbp dch).

It's not a big deal for this package (argon2) since there aren't any
backports and you haven't done any stable uploads yet (the conflicts
are also troublesome when updating packages on stable), so there's no
need to change the history, but I suggest considering separating
actual changes from the changelog updates.

Cheers,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>