Hi! Steve Rudd with more "disconsolate mumbling" (great term <g>)

So if I did publish a user name and password (not that I would) that had
pop 3 and ftp access with no shell access and was restricted to public html
directories, is that a risk to the rest of the system? A standard public
box has hundreds of public users and passwords, so there is really very
little difference between the $1000 contest of publishing the user name and
passwd and not.

Is this not secure?

Steve