Without the darkness, how would you recognize the light?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 1 Sep 2001 13:18:18 -0000
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Is ident secure?

PLEASE READ!!!

This is an AUTO-REPLY message in  response to an email appearing to
have originated from your address and delivered to one of the mail
administration addresses, most likely concerning an abuse issue.
This message is _not_ intended as a response to your report, but it
does contain information regarding net-abuse issues.

Due to the volume of email that can sometimes occur, we may not be
able to respond individually to each message sent to this address,
and will likely only do so when additional information is required.

PenTeleData, LPI. does not condone and will not permit abusive behavior
by its users.  Though no summary judgments are made, all reports we
receive are investigated and action is taken when and where it is
appropriate.

We have certain guidelines and 'acceptable use' policies to which all
members are bound.  Anytime a member fails to follow these provisions
and guidelines, their account will be dealt with as defined in the
policy guidelines:
http://www.ptd.net/POLICIES.html

**** FOR ALL ABUSE REPORTS ****

ALL abuse reports submitted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] must include a date and
time the incident allegedly took place.  The time MUST include the time
zone
and indicate if the time is adjusted for Daylight Savings Time, e.g.
6:00pm
EDT is acceptable, where 6:00pm is not.  Abuse reports that do not
contain
this information may be deleted without further action.

**** IF YOU'RE SUBMITTING AN EMAIL OR USENET ABUSE REPORT ****

The information that you have provided will be used to investigate
the incident.  Once the investigation is complete, the appropriate
action will be taken.  Please check to make sure that you included
the full "received headers" when you sent us a copy of the e-mail
message in question.  You may need to select a "Show All Headers"
option in your e-mail software in order to include the full received
headers. (You can tell whether they are included by looking for lines
that begin with the word "Received:" in the header lines at the top
of the message.)  Please understand that without the full received
headers, we are unable to process a complaint.

Also, remember not to reply to any spam or electronic chain letters
you receive, since replying may result in your being added to more
spam mailing lists.

We apologize for any inconvenience which  may have been caused by
this incident.  Though we maintain stringent policies preventing
third parties from using open mail relays on our system, there are
numerous methods of sending spam.  Rest assured that we take reports
of this type very seriously and will do everything possible to
identify and punish those who send unsolicited e-mail.

If you are PTD user reporting about email received in your mailbox
please read http://spam.abuse.net/howtocomplain.html for assistance
on reporting email abuse and where to report the infraction.

^^
PenTeleData                                    Phone: 610-826-4701

http://www.ptd.net                               Fax: 610-826-4707
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]