On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 02:21:11PM +0100, Carsten Nottebohm wrote:
> Looks fine to me.
> I think OpenSSH uses /etc/pam.d/sshd (Note the "d" in the end). Try renaming your
>pam config file.

To be exact, SSH uses whatever the binary is named. So if you name it
opensshd it'll use /etc/pam.d/opensshd. If you name it sshd it will use
/etc/pam.d/sshd etc :)

That's what I read last week in some docs on the OpenSSH site :)

Mark Janssen                         Unix Consultant @ SyConOS IT
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
http: maniac.nl, unix-god.[net|org], markjanssen.[com|net|org|nl]