-----Mesaj original-----
De la: Tarjei Huse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Trimis: Monday, December 03, 2001 9:15 AM
Catre: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subiect: finding hidden processes

Hi If I run chkproc from the chkrootid package I get:
You have     3 process hidden for readdir command
You have     3 process hidden for ps command

How can I find these processes?
Tarjei

try "strings /bin/ps | grep dev" and if ps is corrupted you will see the
location
of the configuration files for the rootkit.go there and look into them.good
luck.