my Finger Daemon conclusion...

First, Thanks for all the answers to my question.

Well, so it really seems it's better to avoid using
any finger daemon, security has always priority.

Anyway I thought the finger daemon would be a nice
feature for the .plan files, userinfo and mail info
for the users of my box.

Maybe running fingerd in a chrooted jail as not-root
user would be a secure-like solution, got to think about it.

Thanks again for all the replays,
have a nice time...
 -Ivo