Dietmar Braun wrote:

> In my opinion, this is only a workaround.
> Providers should close their routes to this spammers or block their IP
> addresses - this could be the only way to change the koreans minds.

well, the mail is from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ping iwww.net -> 211.171.252.68

whois 211.171.252.68

[...]
E-Mail             : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Seems like [EMAIL PROTECTED] depends from kidc.net

whois iwww.net and whois kidc.net tells us they are not the same. So if
you want a result, don't write to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (may be the same guy
than [EMAIL PROTECTED]), directly write to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (the provider)

Honnestly, I won't do so. There is not enough mail for me. But if
someone want...

Regis.