No Fear:
Well, if you are using Debian stable/Potato, add the line:

deb http://security.debian.org potato/updates main contrib non-free

to your sources.list.  Then apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade.

If SID/testing, just apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade.  If none of the
above, merely go nab OpenSSH and OpenSSL and ./configure ; make ; make
install.
-A. Dave