[...]

> Indeed. A similar case to this is the "Good Samaritan Act" was abolished, or
> at least changed in Australia to the point that if some one was mown down by
> a bus and you pulled them off the road and they still died, you could be
> sued by the family for killing them. It's a load of crud, but it happens.

Damn, I was hoping Australia could be a nice place to live in (when I
get rich:-) _without_ the (imo) far to common:
 "lets-take-all-the-bad-things-from-usa-and-implement-it-here"-attitude.

Hmm, why do I even bother...  I've probably read to many mail about
dmca,macrovision,... in to short time, sorry.

Sincerely,
        Emil