At 17:25 02/10/2002 +0200, Giacomo Mulas wrote:
>         since openssh v3.3 was released, I never got it to work well with
>PAM. I think it has something to do with privilege separation, whereby
>the listening daemon is unable to use PAM due to insufficient privileges,
>since it is running as an unprivileged user. Is PAMAuthenticationViaKbdInt
>enabled? Try disabling just that. From README.Debian in
>/usr/share/doc/ssh:

Well, again it is not the solution for me !
It is yet turned off....

is this a common problem ??? I'm surprised in the way that every
intelligent solutions you all provide to me are ineffectvie...

is the ssh package young in the unstable branch ?

Alexis Sukrieh (sukria), <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
. homepage - [http://sukria.net]
. clef PGP - [http://sukria.net/print.php?c=privacy]
. mydynaweb - [http://www.mydynaweb.net]