On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:

> On torsdag 3. juni 2004, 20:53, Alvin Oga wrote:
> > you have to post process your emails
> > after you already received it.
>
> ...and then it is a bit late to bounce, isn't it...?

i typically dont need to post process... i never got the spam

post processing is for the birds in my limited world of 10,000+
mails per day ... most of which are spam

        - the original posts spam assassin didnt reject
        the incoming spam to "undisclosed recepient"

- once they validate the email addy is good, you're
  promptly added to a new more expensive spam list

- receiving spam is a bad thing

c ya
alvin