Dear Friend,

We will pay you $5,000 USD for the referral of a client that purchases an armored
bullet proof pasenger vehicle from Elite Armoring Corporation (
http://www.elitearmoring.com ), one of the largest manufacturers of bullet proof
passenger vehicles.

We can armor new 2004 Cadillac Devilles, Cadillac Escalades, Chevrolet Suburbans, Ford
Expeditions and Lincoln Naviagators to defeat European protection level B6, 7.62x51,
AK-47 and M-16 ammunition, including the entire passenger compartment, the roof,
floor, doors, windows, pillars, posts, firewall, side and rear panels, as well as the
fuel tank and battery, including run-flat tire inserts for $70,000 USD! You will find
that our 27 years experience and history of producing more than 2.500 bullet proof
passenger vehicles for satisfied customers all over the world qualifies Elite Armoring
Corporation as one of the few legitimate major manufacturers of the quality armored
vehicles. We are currently supplying the CPA, the Coalition Provisional Authority!

We also have a special incentive programs. If I can personally be of
assistance to you regarding this urgent and important matter, please contact me for
confidential inquiries.

Ryan Schmitz
Elite Armoring Corporation
website: http://www.elitearmoring.com