Sick of static & dropped calls?
Worried that you or your loved ones won't be able to summon help in a crisis?  The Amazing ezBooster is the solution!

Click Here - http://www.saverealbigdeals.com/cell

The Amazing ezBooster Can Save Your Life!!! *For the lowest price anywhere – and a FREE BONUS for orders of 3 – you can INSURE your safety & that of your loved ones!!!

Click Here - http://www.saverealbigdeals.com/cell

You won't believe our prices -- these are not misprints – and don't overlook the BONUS on quantities of 3!!!!

Click Here - http://www.saverealbigdeals.com/cell

OUR *BEST DEAL* ON THE AMAZING ezBOOSTER --
   *3 for only $12.99!!!!!!*
 PLUS THE SPECIAL BONUS – FREE!
AN AMERICAN PEN --
SHOW PRIDE IN OUR GREAT COUNTRY!!!!

Click Here - http://www.saverealbigdeals.com/cell

Shipping & Handling for all quantities is $5.00, and you may order in individual units, as follows:

            1 Amazing ezBooster for $5.99 .......2 Amazing             ezBoosters for $9.99

(By the way, folks–*these sell in retail stores & on TV for $19-$29!!)

We very much appreciate your business, and in closing wish to remind you not to forget –
            IN EMERGENCIES, GOOD CELL-PHONE RECEPTION MAKES             *all* THE DIFFERENCE

For more great deals, and to learn of our donations, with your help, to the Red Cross Relief Fund, please visit us SaveRealBig.com

Remove yourself from this list by either:
Entering your email address below and clicking REMOVE:
OR
This message was sent to address debian-security@lists.debian.org
pmguid:ud.sre.6smm6

pmg