From:Kola Adams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Sir,

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

My search for a trustworthy individual/firm has led me to you. I have
access to what most firms and individuals need the most-FUNDS; but I lack
the full manpower (contacts) to put the funds to good use.

The owner of this fund was a former Military President who is now dead.
Before he died, he acquired so much wealth and confided so much in me. I
was his topmost confidant whom he used as a matter of trust to
successfully set up an account with the NED Bank, Private Banking in 1998.
The account was last operated in 1998 with a credit balance of
US$29,600,000.00 million (Twenty Nine Million Six Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars Only).

At the moment, I am the only one who knows the existence, complete details
and particulars of this account. No one expected his sudden death and when
he died, due to my close association with him, I lost almost everything
except this transaction.

In the light of the above, I wish to solicit your assistance to provide a
well-maintain account that can accommodate this fund. I will provide you
all necessary information immediately you indicate your willingness to
handle this project with me. In the meantime, the management of the bank
has ordered all dormant account to be frozen.

On the strength of this order, I wish to take advantage of this situation
and present you as the final beneficiary of this fund and get it
transferred to your designated account. Please be informed that all
documents relating to this transaction will be made available to you and
they will be destroyed immediately after the transfer to retain the
continuous confidentiality of the transaction.

On the receipt of your positive response, I will compensate you for your
assistance with 20% of the total money. If this offer is acceptable to
you, kindly notify me by email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   you should also
provide a confidential phone and fax numbers that I can use to contact you.

With best regards,

Dr. Kola Adams