Quoting Bernd Eckenfels ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
> > Unfortunately some customers want to pay for a solution where they can just
> > use their silly M$ program like they're used to, and refuse 'complicated'
> > solutions.
>
> In that case, WebDAV is the way to go, or using WinSCP3 and ssh.

Some customers simply refuse to part from their legacy solutions. I
completely agree with most alternative solutions offered here, but in
practice it happens a lot that switching to more secure/easier solutions is
unacceptable for the customer. Their loss.

Greets,
        Robert
--
    '-.' oo '.-' Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?!