On Tuesday, 23 March 2004 7:28 AM, s. keeling <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

[snip]
> "Hi.  This is the kernel install helper thingy.  As I've detected that
> you did NOT move your old kernel modules to somewhere safe before
> trying to install new ones (as anyone familiar with kernel installs
> would have done)

Oi!  I resemble that remark!

I've been building and installing kernels for years and still regularly
forget to
move my existing modules before updating the kernel package.

Maybe it's just me...

--
Andrew

This email with any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal
privilege.  If it is not intended for you please reply immediately, destroy
it and do not copy, disclose or use it in any way.