also sprach Timo Veith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005.08.26.1726 +0200]:
> >either case can be solved by:  security1.debian.org in LA
> >and security2.debian.org in NYC and security3.debian.org in berlin :-)
>
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree
> Reading extended state information
> Initializing package states... Done
> Err http://security3.debian.org sarge/updates/main Packages
>   Could not resolve 'security3.debian.org'

I think Alvin was alluding to how it *should* be solved. As in: we
should have more than one security server, globally spaced.

Heck, we *should* have a responsive and communicative security team.

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"the good thing about standards is
 that there are so many to choose from."
                                                -- andrew s. tanenbaum