Rick Moen wrote:

   <snip>

> Unsafe data passed to eval().  Sheesh!

And awstats is so large, that it would require a lot of effort to do a
proper audit of it. Are their any automated tools for auditing perl code?

Or I wonder what would happen if you just switced on taint mode?

>>I would agree with that idea. In fact, I've just lodged a bug report
>>along those lines. Bug #341308.
>

> Thank you, Geoff!

No worries. Jonas has already responded to the bug, he sounds in favour
of it. I'm sure he'd appreciate patch suggestions on implementing it.

--
Geoff Crompton
Debian System Administrator