On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 02:33:56PM +0200, Holger Mense wrote:
> >How far are these issues affected by the Debian packages? Will there be a
> >security release for the current packages to fix them?
>
> I forgot to clarify, that I am explicit asking for Debian Sarge.

Builds for plain old mozilla in sarge are available for
testing:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-mozilla-maintainers/2006-April/000266.html

Please look for regressions in mozilla itself and in apps depending on
gecko and friends.

 - Alexander
--
 GPG messages preferred.    |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack             | : :' :      The  universal