This morning I found a number of complaints from freshclam in my
mailbox, culminating in the one below. Checking http://www.clamav.net/
revealed that the domain is down:

   [1]transIP
   clamav.net is gereserveerd voor slechts EUR 10 bij TransIP B.V.
   Op dit moment is nog geen website op dit domein geplaatst. Probeert u
   het later nog eens.
   [2]www.transip.nl
   colocatie, webhosting- en domeinprovider in Nederland
   Verhuis of registreer direct
   ___________________________________[(Alle)] OK

References

   1. http://www.transip.nl/
   2. http://www.transip.nl/

Anybody know what is happening to ClamAV?

Lupe Christoph

----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

ERROR: No servers could be reached. Giving up

----- End forwarded message -----

--
| You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear     |
| weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest   |