Tim,

Since our organization's infrastructure moved from internally managed to
Google Apps for Government (GAG) i have started receiving those
occasionally.  (sigh)
(GAG will abort delivery BEFORE you can even tell it you've whitelisted the
sender, which definitely sucks)

I personally think they are a GOOD thing -- as NONE of the messages GAG has
aborted delivery on was spam in any way, and i'd have never known i was
missing them.
Having the temporary cache managed by this mailing list software available
for you to view is a nice touch -- so count me a fan.

--stephen

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Tim Burke <t...@steadfast.net> wrote:

> Anyone else receive this message? The aforementioned bounce message was a
> phishing message that our spamfilter caught.
>
> No big deal of course, just seemingly unnecessary email noise. :-)
>
> Tim Burke
> Systems Administrator
> Steadfast - Managed Infrastructure and Cloud Services

Stephen Dowdy  -  Systems Administrator  -  NCAR/RAL
303.497.2869   -  sdo...@ucar.edu        -  http://www.ral.ucar.edu/~sdowdy/