Hi, i have been reading a little  more on the libc vulnerability now called
ghost. I have a question:

Does using something like the Grsecurity kernel helps prevent these type of
vulnerabilities?
In Ghost case, a Grsecurity kernel would help?

Stephen:
doesn't apticron does the same job as your script?

--

*Por favor, evite enviarme documentos adjuntos en formato Word Excel o
PowerPoint.Como alternativa puede enviarme documentos en formato odt, odx u