Hi,

Hope my email finds you well

I am writing to you in regards to our recent list release, and check if you
would be interested in acquiring recently verified *Sap BI Users* Update
Contacts list.

*Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 15th of
September 2016 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches
the right contact from the right company.*

Please review and let me know your thoughts I will get back to you with
counts, pricing and more information in my next email.

Regards,

*Julia Adderson Business Data Analyst*

 If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply LEAVE OUT in the
subject line.