What security features do P3/P4/PM systems lack? I only know that the Intel
ME was introduced with early Core 2 systems and that is well known to have
security issues. Today people spend extra money for a system where you can
disable the ME in the UEFI though it is only disabled by a setting then and
can be re-enabled any time. I would prefer a computer without Intel ME.

Am Mi., 13. Apr. 2022 um 21:11 Uhr schrieb Michael Stone <mst...@debian.org