I tried to boot the installation system using tftp,  looks like I passed
TILO and post,  but I got error message:

RAMDISK: Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting at 0
You didn't specify the type of your ufs filesystem

   mount -t ufs -o ufstype=sun|44bsd|old|next|openstep ....

ufs_read_super: bad magic number
Kernel panic: VFS: unable to mount root fs on 01:00
Press L1-A to return to the boot prom

Did any body see this kind of error before ?  Please help.

I did put  tftpboot-2.2.1.img in /tftpboot, and linked
debian-sparc-root to the ip_address_of_client in /tftpboot.
Obviously, the tftp was working, but how can I specify the type
of file system in a tftp boot process ?

Is there any thing missing here ?

Thanks

-Jerry