On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 08:44:22PM +0100, Cristian Constantin wrote:
> hello!
>
> is netscape available for such a configuration? I mean native linux
> binaries...
>
> or I should emulate some solaris(a.k.a "slowaris") ones?...
>
> do I have resonable choices instead of netscape?

You can use mozilla. Or you can download the netscape sources from slink,
which contain the sparc-linux bins. Netscape removed this a long time ago
from their ftp (no idea why).

apt-get -b source netscape # assuming you have slink deb-src lines in
sources.list

`     [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     '