Hi,

what version of the tftpboot.img were you using?  I just did a net
install of a sparc20 using the img from the 2.2.r2 CDROM, and had no
problem there.

Are you sure the NFS is being served properly?  Also, I noticed that
even though the machine rarp'd an IP to boot with it looked to DHCP
after the kernel came up, seems odd, but you'd have seen the DHCP
broadcast requests if that were the issue...

-Jon