Hello

I read the thread on the list dated from May, 1st 2001 but (as a newbie) I
wonder whether someone could help me with some issues:

a) Do I need have any lib from Solaris 2.6 itself?  I have wiped mine for
good (of course, I have a pack of solaris 2.6 CDs that came with the sun but
I suspect that the installation CD is no longer available!)
b) Do I need to recompile the kernel for solaris emulation or does debian
3.0 already come with this option on?
c) Does it work for all kind of solaris binaries?
d) Anything that I should know before going for it?

Many thanks

Ed