I recently did a reinstall with Debian/unstable on an Ultra 5, and I was
pleased that the 'discover' package was able to configure most devices.
The only exception was the audio, an E/SBUS device identified as
"SUNW,CS4231" using the 'cs4231' module.

'discover' doesn't have E/SBUS support, but the code for probing that bus
is basically available in 'prtconf'. Would it be worthwhile to extend
'discover'? Or should I be using a different package, like kudzu? Would
any other Sparc hardware benefit from this?

- Tim