I'll second that -- I use U10's as my primary workstation both at home and at the office, and I love 'em. Sure, they're getting a little outdated, but when both places have budgets approaching zero, you work with what you got. :)

In any event, I can't think of any machines of a similar age and relative power I'd rather be using.