On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 07:24:45PM +0200, Riccardo Tortorici wrote:

> It seems the current D-I for SPARC is broken for Sunblades. I had
> exactly your problem on a Sunblade 150 64bits. Try to install it via
> netboot with the image you can find here:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~stappers/d-i/images/daily/sparc64/netboot/
>
> I tried the 2.6 one and it works. There are some issues regarding the
> frame buffer (first char truncated). Actually I'm working on a kernel
> customization in order to fix it. I hope it will work on your
> sunblade as well.

Hi All,

Many thanks for all of the replies.  Booting via tftp definately
works.  I have yet to get the installer to complete (it always hangs
halfway through), but I'm devoting some time to it when there's a
pause in work.  I've dumped the blade 150 (since it's having some
other problems) and am now concentrating on a 100.

--
Sincerely,
Matt Dunford