No wonder if I can't install debian on my SUN, neither with a cdrom
containing boot by the net, nore with a cdrom containing the full OS,
apparently, I don't have an SCSI CDROM working fine !!  I give them the
n° 6 id, I setup a treminator; but when I boot the system, no device
with ID 6 appears !!!
I don't know well at- all the SUN OS 5.5.1, thus, if someone could give
me the accurate procedure to setup the SUN to go to the net, through the
gateway whose I know the IP address, I will appreciate. Thanks anyway,
and have a nice sunday