All,

I have copied this as widely as I could, although I realise that I may get
bounced with the older addresses (Suse-sparc).

I have been reading the messages that are currently circulating regarding
the possible demise of sparc (32) Debian.  Whilst I am not in a position to
help with coding etc, I do like to use GNU/Linux on 32 bit Sun hardware.
For this reason, I would not like to see support dropped.  Enough has been
said about this already, on the debian-sparc
list<http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/>.

One thing that did seem to recur on the lists, was the lack of knowledge of
other GNU/Linux distros that supported the sparc (32) platform.  In order to
address this perceived gap in knowledge, I have created a (bare-bones)
page<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparc32_linux_distributions>at
Wikipedia.  This page is not intended to give information for sparc64,
just sparc.  The page will obviously need populating, so if anybody has any
ideas, then do what wikis are designed for and feel free to edit it.

Cheers,

Chris.