I hate to be "that guy", but what *is* the problem? The messages? Did the
error messages say something specifically that is going to happen?

If you feel up to it, you can try out a newer kernel (I'm running 3.2 on an
Ultra 10) and see if the messages persist, and if so, you can report a bug.

Patrick