On 27/07/15 05:31, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
Hi,

following the last[1] announce, I just removed sparc from

unstable
experimental
jessie-updates

as well as our internal support "suites" new and byhand.

The relevant parts of the dists/ tree have been cleaned out already,
removing the actual files from the pool/ hierarchy will happen using the
usual automagical stuff from dak - so starting in about 1.5 days and
then spread out a bit over the following dinstall runs.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2015/07/msg00012.html

Hi!
Hmm, could it affect some sparc[64]-only packages in a bad way (e. g., source package getting removed and no more available for debian-ports)?
E. g., silo is "Architecture: sparc sparc64".

--
Best wishes,
Bob