Adrian
HTH, but I have not touched Solaris for at least 25 years. Two links below seem
to be useful
Cheers -- Rick

"Example
#ldm add-vsw net-dev=net0 primary-vsw0 primary

http://oracle-virtualization.weebly.com/ldom-cli-cheatsheet.html

"Define a virtual L2 switch which is associated with the physical NIC device
net0. Virtual switch service (vsw) enables networking between virtual network
(vnet) devices in logical doma...

https://sites.google.com/view/info4all/ldoms-on-solaris