Hi Otto,

On Fri, 2024-07-05 at 23:00 -0700, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately running just the single test
> without any other load on the system still crashes it and system load
> was otherwise zero, so it is not due to slowness.

Single-core performance on SPARC is rather poor, especially on older
SPARC systems like this SPARC T4. So, if this test requires reasonanbly
high single-core performance, you know why it fails on SPARC.

We might get a newer, faster SPARC buildd in the near future though.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer