Dear Valued Clients and Partners

www.vivutravel.com offers hundreds of unique travel and tour options, sightseeing,
trekking, motorbiking, adventure, cruises, classic, beach break. We maximize your travel
experience by customizing our tours with special added value to bring you the
"best" of Vietnam and Indochina.

Our Values:
- Safety of our clients FIRST
- Satisfy any of our client's wishes and travel budgets
- Focus on customer care with continuous quality improvement
- Innovative, creative, self critical and dedicated to self renewal
- Responsible to the environment and to local communities
- Concern for the well-being of our staff and promote images of Vietnam
- Ready to take any challenges
- Respect for our team, for our suppliers and utmost respect for our clients

Our full travel services:
- All types of tour arrangements in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia
- Hotel reservations all over Vietnam with more than 400 Hotels and Resorts)
- Vietnam Visa Services
- Domestic and International Flight Booking
- Train Ticket Booking
- Airport Pick up and Car Rental
- Other Services on Requests

http://www.vivutravel.com - Travel beyond expectations!!!
Head Office: 869-HongHa-HoanKiem-HaNoi-Vietnam
Email: i...@vivutravel.com
Phone: +84-4-39327295/96, Fax: +84-4-39327297
Business license No: 0104000493. International Tour Operator License No: 0747.
Member of Vietnam Administration of Tourism