Thank you for subscribing to Scripting Central - your source for tips and tools
to write code for a variety of Windows OSs and applications.

Did you know we have even more email newsletters, eBooks, web seminars, and
white papers that are targeted to your needs? Find out why 2.5 million people
use Windows IT Pro as a resource by subscribing today at
http://list.windowsitpro.com/t?ctl=33886:7F5CF7 or check out the following
links:

Web Seminars:
     http://list.windowsitpro.com/t?ctl=33883:7F5CF7

White Papers:
     http://list.windowsitpro.com/t?ctl=33885:7F5CF7

Ebooks:
     http://list.windowsitpro.com/t?ctl=33887:7F5CF7

EXCLUSIVE OFFER
Don't miss out on your chance to get Windows IT Pro Magazine at our exclusive
IT Professional rate.  Subscribe now and get 12 issues for just $29.97 --that's
58% off the cover price!  Order now:
http://list.windowsitpro.com/t?ctl=33884:7F5CF7

You are subscribed as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

View the Windows IT Pro privacy policy at
   http://www.windowsitpro.com/AboutUs/Index.cfm?action=privacy

Windows IT Pro, a division of Penton Media, Inc.
221 East 29th Street, Loveland, CO 80538
Attention: Customer Service Department

Copyright 2006, Penton Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

--
Lisez la FAQ de la liste avant de poser une question :
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianFrench