Le Sun, May 27, 2007 at 12:11:03AM +0200, Frans Pop a écrit :

> there is not really such a thing as the www
> team. Basically there are a bunch of people with commit access who all
> mostly just care about a particular part of the website.

Hi all,

By the way, does anybody knows if it is possible for non-DDs to get
write acces ? I asked webmaster@ and copied joey@, as explained in
http://people.debian.org/~joey/misc/webwml.html, but did not get any
answer from the persons behind the webmaster alias. Joey answered me
that the pserver was somehow broken, and that it made it impossible for
non-DD to participate.

Involvment of non-DDs is vital to the project I am participating to, and
also very important on the port I am using. I suppose that it is also
important in other aspects of Debian which have entries in the website.
So maybe if somebody would volunteer for fixing the pserver, or
informing that it is working again if it is the case (communication!!),
it would help to have a bit more up-to-date contents...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med pacakging team

--
Lisez la FAQ de la liste avant de poser une question :
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianFrench