Welcome:

There are few things in life that you should never compromise on. Having a fabulous night of sleep is one of them. That's why we cordially invite you to be among our guests at the grand opening of LuxurySleep, the new online luxury bedding boutique.

Be our guest and browse through our site at www.luxurysleep.com. We've selected only the finest items you need to create a sumptuously seductive bed -- dream-filled down pillows that float over featherbeds, tantalizingly supple linens, luxurious comforters that you'll want to snuggle under for just a few more winks.

We also want to give you the attention to detail and service you'd expect from an exclusive boutique. Our staff will be available to help you to find the perfect bedding you need to make your perfect bed.

As our gift to you (and just in time for the upcoming holidays), we're offering you free shipping until Father's Day(June 19th, 2005). Forward this email to a friend and they'll get free shipping* as well. We believe that everyone deserves the gift of LuxurySleep.

We hope you enjoy your visit. Please feel free to let us know what you think so that we can serve you better.

Best regards,

The Luxury Sleep Team
http://www.LuxurySleep.com

Antwort per Email an