Pessoal

Obtive o seguinte erri na compilação:

./configure
checking for prefix by checking for wish... /usr/bin/wish
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking tcl build dir... locate: warning: database
`/var/cache/locate/locatedb' is more than 8 days old
using tcl library in /usr/lib/tcl8.4
checking tk build dir... locate: warning: database
`/var/cache/locate/locatedb' is more than 8 days old
using tk library in /usr/lib
./configure: line 3052: /usr/lib/tkConfig.sh: No such file or directory

Não to conseguindo sair dai.
Alguem poderia me ajudar por favor?
Thanx