Mailing list requests are processed using the WorldWide Web.   There are
currently two web pages for mailing list subscriptions - one for DHCP and
one for DBI.

If you are interested in subscribing to or unsubscribing from
mailing lists about the Internet Software Consortium DHCP server,
go to the following URL:

                http://www.fugue.com/dhcp/lists

To subscribe to or unsubscribe from mailing lists relating to the Perl 5
DBI interface, go to the following URL:

                http://www.fugue.com/dbi

For more information, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you *really* can't get WWW access,
send mail to one of these addresses telling me what list you want
to subscribe to or unsubscribe from, and tell me in your mail that
you can't get WWW access - otherwise I'll assume that the automatic
informational response is all you need.

By the way, if you need access to one of these lists to do your
job, and your employer won't let you have WWW access, please don't
ask me to subscribe you.   I'm not in the business of subsidizing
your employer's personnel policies.   Instead, please tell your
employer that in order to use DBI or DHCP, you need WWW access.